If you purchased or received your new phone from us:
- Your phone is shipped with a plan loaded and ready to use.
- Power On the phone. Call 866.488.8719 to Activate.
Keeping your phone number is easy
Want to bring your existing phone number to your new enTouch phone? When you receive your new phone in the mail, call Customer Service at 866.488.8719
- Have the following ready:
- Address as it appears on your account
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security
- Phone number you want to keep
- ESN number of your new phone (found on the inside of the battery door)
- Account Number for the phone number from your original service provider (this is generally not the same as the phone number)
- Password/Pin used to access the account (generally NOT the password you used to access your online account.)
- Valid contact number which is neither number involved in the phone number change.
- Tell Customer Service you want to "Port" your current phone number to your new phone. NOTE: Your account will need to be in good standing in order to proceed.
Customer Service will handle the rest. There are no fees associated with this change.
Keep the following in mind before proceeding:
- Although not typical, the port process can take 24-48 business hours to complete.
- Your current provider generally responds promptly, but they officially have up to 72 hours to release your number to us (which is out of our control.)
- There is a period of time where both your old and new phones will be without service during the port process.
- We do not recommend starting the port process on Fridays in order to avoid being without service over the weekend.
- Any inaccurate information will delay the port process further. Please be sure all of the above information is accurate before calling.